The art of walking upright Is the art of using both feet... One is for holding on The other is for letting go...

Friday, September 01, 2006

kava

Well, I thought it would actually be a while until I had kava (me smoll fraid) but I went back to the village and decided that when in Rome (or Vanuatu).... Plus it was as fresh as I'ld be able to get, ground from the roots rather than powder (although not ground by using adolescent boys I might add!). My hosts have a kava bar at their garden so although I was a little apprehesive, I had a couple of shells....

It sure is better than the fiji kava we had in Whangarei before I left!

Although its definitely not the beverage for a big knees-up. More a chill-out kind of thing...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Ooh, I can't wait. Not even, ow.

8:25 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home